Subject: Re: [amos-list] A bug within Amos Pro V2?
From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 18:45:32 +0000

From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>

Hi Everybody,

> I find doing the paste a few times causes the crash, so can some of you
> guys do the same and see what happens. Thanks.

   nope, nothing.

   I know of an 'amos' bug in YAM though (?!). See other email.

See ya.
-- 
       Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
   Http://members.tripod.com/~mantasoft/      ICQ: 21829166
     Homepage updated 29/4/99 --- Bomberman clone major update
  - ------------------- Quote of the day: -------------------- -
I did *not* have a sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky, but
I'll admit this, I /did/ splash out on a new dress.
-- Bill Clinton

------------------------------------------------------------------------
How many communities do you think join ONElist each day?
http://www.onelist.com
More than 1,000!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html